SOUND SPRINT Equine Series
SPRINT II | Air Equine DR contains everything you need in a portable DR system and nothing that affects your mobility. Sound Image Processing for the highest demands in image quality in combination with the latest Canon DR Technology.
- Rugged 14“ Touchscreen Tablet: 2 batteries in simultaneous operation up to 6 hours of continuous use, bright, anti-reflective HD display, 1TB SSD hard drive, Intel 8th generation i5Quad Core processor, IP 65 water and dust resistant, military specification for shock and vibration, optionally also available with a 15“ DELL precision laptop
- SOUND Image Processing for highest image quality, balanced presentation of soft tissue and bone structures, realistic representation of anatomy, not over processed, gold standard in veterinary radiology
- DR Panel Sprint Canon 801 CsI 27x35, 125µm, 2.3 kg, IPX4 waterproof, including frame protection and neoprene bag
- DR Panel Sprint Canon 810 CsI 27x35, 125µm, 1.8 kg, IPX7 waterproof, internal image memory for 99 images, including frame protection and neoprene bag
- Podoblock Skylinebox
- Ballistic Nylon Backpack, designed to take the weight off your shoulders and support the daily challenges of the mobile equine veterinary practitioner. Offers plenty of room for the whole equipment, including the accessories. Ballistic Nylon grade, total weight under 11 kg